Wednesday, July 8, 2015

4th of July Weekend


Since I have a real job now I was unable to join everyone at the beach like I usually do. 

It still managed to be a good weekend though. Mike came to Blacksburg for the weekend. 

Friday night we went out to eat for my uncles birthday with my aunt and my grandmother at red lobster. 

Saturday evening we went to a picnic with some people from Catawba valley. 



Since my dad didn't go to the beach either he came to the picnic and talked with people he hadn't seen in over ten years. 

Later that evening we went to watch some fireworks. 



Sunday after church there was a free fried chicken lunch so we went to that (since I'm up for anything free)


Sunday evening Mike and I went for a walk (my idea). It started out nice and started to drizzle a little bit but we continued on. With over a mile left on the way back a torrential downpour came. It looked like I had jumped into a pool. There were sadly no pictures captured of this event. 
Mike made up for the walking disaster by grilling some of the best hamburgers I have ever had. 




No comments:

Post a Comment