Saturday, July 12, 2014

Fabulous Finds

I decided to go to the thrift store today to see if I would have any luck. Turns out I did! 


I found a sheet set for $3. They're reversible sheets so I can switch it around and have the yellow at the top if I wanted. 



The next thing I found was this comforter. I was in need of a new one so I was glad when I found this for $18. I looked the brand up online and new ones sell for about $100. I think it might actually be for a queen size bed and mine is a full but it's not a big problem. Of course I washed everything before putting them on my bed. 


My final item was this purple glass box thing. I thought it would be useful to have on my dresser to put some odds and ends in. And for just 50 cents! 

I think I'll start going to the thrift store on a more regular basis. 




1 comment: