Monday, July 21, 2014

More quilt stuff

I've taken a quilt break over the past couple of days since I finished piecing together all of the blocks to complete the final design. 


I sewed the blocks into 7 rows of 6. I've realized you can never use too many pins. Luckily I got everything to line up well. 


Hanging the final design from the door is proof that they are all attached. Once I put the border on I think it will be a pretty good size. 


Most of my corners ended up lining up perfectly, with the exception of a couple. But it's hardly noticeable. 

I'm pretty impressed and proud of myself so far having had no previous practice. 


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job!! You really have done well. You should think about entering your quilt in a local fair or maybe a quilt show.

    ReplyDelete