Thursday, July 24, 2014

Happenings This Week

I have not been as diligent with the quilt making as at first because I am not fully sure how I should proceed. I may just wait until somebody can help me. Perhaps if I go home this weekend.

Today marked my fifth day in a row of running with this new training schedule. I'm up to 19 miles so far this week. After my run on Saturday I'll be at 25 for the week.

I finished my internship project today which was putting together different ideas for beginning farmer programs. I'll have nothing to do now for my remaining 6 days.

In order to fuel my energy to do all this running I've decided I need more food, but it has to be healthy so this has led me to try meal prepping. I'll probably start on Monday.  A sandwich and an apple for lunch has left me weak and fatigued after running. My meal prepped lunches/dinners will consist of a grain, such as brown rice, a protein - chicken/fish, vegetables and fruit as a dessert. Hopefully this will be beneficial and work. Anyone have any spare Tupperware containers?

1 comment:

  1. I have plenty of squash, tomatoes, broccoli, and green beans.

    ReplyDelete